Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My book is on AMAZON!!!

I just had to share that link with everyone! There are certain times in everyone's life - having a first child, buying a first house, getting a first ticket, maybe a first girlfriend - that are all meant to prepare us for the ultimate accomplishment in life, which is of course, getting a book published! I, unfortunately, haven't experienced a majority of those, which is why I am utterly unable to contain my excitement to any degree of rationality!

In said spirit, I hereby declare this day a national holiday! And of course, you are all invited to celebrate it with me. I would suggest starting off by taking a few minutes to enjoy the weather, if it's nice out, appreciate the value of some of your closest friends and where you'd be without them, maybe treat yourself to a guilty pleasure such as chocolate for you women, or an action movie for you guys. And then once you are warmed up, you should definitely click the link above and visit the site to see the new cover art, and how cool the book looks on Amazon!

Happy celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment