Thursday, October 21, 2010

Take it step by step

The above motto is good advice for lots of situations - tight ropes, marketing, changing diapers, learning to use blogs, etc. But it is also a very good approach to changes in lifestyle, or when undertaking massive projects. For example, I now have elected myself as the life-source for two blogs and a website. Why I did that, I'm not sure.

However, until further investigation can shed some light on it, I'll just assume that I had a reason. And, taking it step by step, I have actually been blessed with some ideas. For example, as soon as I finish this post, I'm going to set out to make another page for this blog, entitled, "How to be an Author."

This is the exciting news! I'm going to send out bits and pieces of it on facebook, but the actual, complete posts are going to be here. I am going to shoot for one per week, but we'll see how crazy things get. The idea, is that they will teach people everything they need to know about being an author...too good to be true, right?

It certainly is! They'll probably teach people more about how NOT to be an author, but that's fine for me. Anytime a mock-article teaches one SOMETHING, it's doing alright.

Alright, enough gab. I was proud of myself for figuring out how to make this post. Now lets see if I can add a page...

No comments:

Post a Comment